zondag 27 februari 2022

HexenCirkels van 8 naar 9

 En zo ziet het er dan uit op de zaterdagmorgen. Nieuwe opdracht ontvangen van Anneliefs en eerst alles uitleggen. Ik heb inmiddels een ruime voorraad bekleedde hexjes liggen.Dan aan elkaar naaien en aan de "moeder"-lap zetten. Dat is bijna gebeurd, dus morgen meer.

This is how it looks on a Saturday morning. I have received the new assignment by Anneliefs and first of all I spread out all hexies on my mat. I have a large stash of hexies that already have fabric.
Then I am stitching them together and stitch them to the main top. That is nearly finished, so tomorrow you see the result.

3 opmerkingen:

miekequilt zei

Wat zijn het er veel. Heerlijk om aan de grote lap te zetten. Ben benieuwd naar het resultaat.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting zei

Your hexis are so pretty and so teeny. I can not wait to see the main top. Happy quilting.

Kim zei

Love those pops of red among those pretty hexies.